ANSI Member Discount
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is pleased to provide a money-savings benefit exclusive to its members.
ANSI members are eligible to receive up to 20% savings off the single-user purchase* of thousands of qualified standards within the eStandards Store
inventory. It's as easy as ever for members of the Institute to save money on electronic standards purchases.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR MEMBER DISCOUNT
If your company is already a member, a notification was sent out to the ANSI member contact, which included the member discount code unique to your organization. To find out if your company is an ANSI member, just click onto the
link for the
ANSI member roster. If your company is a member, you should e-mail our customer service department
to find out how you can begin saving today.
Once you have obtained your member discount code, you just follow the easy steps
below to start your savings:
- Go to the eStandards Store (eSS) either by direct link at webstore.ansi.org
or from the ANSI Online home page, www.ansi.org.
- Begin your search by either using the drop-down "Browse Publishers" menu or "View All Publishers" and selecting the standard grouping that
displays a list of standards; or do a keyword/designator number search on "Search Standards" located on the top.
- Once you have found the document you want to purchase, click the document title to view details and click the "add to cart" button.
- New shoppers will be prompted to register. Fill in the required information and be sure to include your member discount code.
- If you are a current eSS registered shopper with your cookies enabled, you will be directed to your
shopping cart, which is where you will enter in your member discount code.
- Your member discount code will be stored on your profile for future use.
- For credit card orders, you click "checkout".
- An End User License Agreement will display for you to read.
- A purchase detail page will appear. Fill in your credit card information as it appears on your billing statement.
- Please VERIFY YOUR BILLING INFORMATION and then click "submit".
- Please, verify your order details, total amount and click "Place Order".
- For deposit account orders, type in your deposit account number and password.
- A purchase confirmation page will display, which includes download instructions - this completes the ordering process.
- You will receive a order confirmation e-mail message shortly after placing your
order that details the standard and the amount you were charged for your order.
- For more detailed ordering help, click here.
HOW TO BECOME AN ANSI MEMBER
If your company is not a member and you are interested in joining ANSI, just click the link for membership information.
Discover the benefits of becoming an ANSI member.
WHAT IS THE DISCOUNT PERCENTAGE AND ON WHICH STANDARD COLLECTIONS
- Up to 20% ISO International Organization for Standardization
- Up to 20% IEC International Electrotechnical Commission
- Up to 20% AGMA American Gear Manufacturers Association
- Up to 20% ASIS ASIS International
- Up to 20% ASSE The American Society of Sanitary Engineering
- Up to 20% IEST Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
- Up to 20% OPEI Outdoor Power Equipment Institute
- Up to 20% PMMI Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute
For additional information about ANSI eStandards Store(eSS),
the NSSN: A National Resource for Global Standards,
or placing online orders, contact ANSI Customer Service Department by telephone at 212.642.4980, by fax at
212.302.1286, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
For information about Membership and Membership services, contact ANSI Membership Department by telephone at
212.642.4948, by fax at 212.398.0023, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.